Former public house, 154 Brick Lane, Spitalfields, London E1.
(83 Brick Lane before 1883)
The landlord in 1888 was William Ryder and it was a Truman's house.
It was later renamed the 'Old Two Brewers'. It is no longer a pub, having reopened in 1999 as 'coffee@brick lane', first of the organic 'coffee@' chain based in London. This closed down in and moved to other premises on the street in 2009. The building is currently vacant (Sept 2009).